Charlie Gary

Default Dial Test Indicator Pointers

"Garlicdude" wrote in message
Charlie Gary wrote:

Have you tried a Lufkin catalog or web site? If it's anything like my

B&S,
the part number on the indicator (I hope there is one) should be

specific to
the length of stem it came with. Knowing that, you should be able to
determine which one it needs. If I'm really lazy, I just dial
1-800-734-9099 and ask for Mike. I tell him what I've got, and he looks

it
up in his vast library of resources. Perhaps he can do the same for

you.
If he can find it, he can also probably get it for you, delivered right

your door. Visa and Mastercard gladly accepted.

Later,

Charlie

fix the e-mail address and it will get to me

Charlie, Lufkin has been out of business for a long time.
Probably need to find an instrument repair shop with spares.

Regards,
Steve Saling
aka The Garlic Dude
Gilroy, CA
The Garlic Capital of The World
http://www.pulsareng.com/

Bummer. I'd still call Mike, though, 'cause he seems to know who the repair
people are, too. At least in my area. :-)