Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] scott21230@gmail.com is offline

Default Loose outlet boxes: options

I've got one that's only held in by the armored cable that's feeding
it. I'm not sure how I'm going to fix it, but my thoughts include
things like removing a porting of the wall tha's over the stud so I can
use one of those nail in types, then patching (repainting the wall
anyway, so that is an option). Or maybe using the above foam suggestion
exept with patching plaster around the bo itself (sort of like
cementing it in type of thing). In my case getting a screw or nail in
at a steep angle isn't goint to work since I don't have enough room to
work with.