Posted to alt.home.repair,chi.general
Nexus7 Nexus7 is offline

Default Sears incompetence

Steve Kraus wrote:

Leave off the gratuitous dictionary explanation next time.

Is it any wonder Sears is on the skids when they and their vendors are
incompetent to the task of installing their own product at a place where a
similar item was just removed?

How do we know the adjustments are not major ones? Considering you need
to look up the dictionary for common words, your expertise in
estimating the severity of the adjustments needed can't be relied upon.
Did they come to your house and measure the opening and suggest an
appliance, which, as it later turned out, would not fit?

Sears, if it in in bad shape (which I thought was no longer the case),
is there because of incompetence in its ownership.