Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] blah@blah.com is offline

Default High Wattage Dimmer Switch

I'm thinking about going with some type of low profile surface mount
fixtures instead of using can lights. With this type of light, I think
I can greatly reduce the number of lights I will need to nicely light
the room. Probably down to about 10 lights max. Wall sconces would
have been a neat idea but drywall is already up and not coming down to
run more wiring.

Anybody have any recommendations for some nice low profile surface
mount fixtures (attached to joints but sit on lower furface of ceiling
tiles)? Fixtures that can take CFLs would be nice as an option but not
essential.

Thanks,
Kevin