Bray Haven

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

But when homeschoolers immediately jump on the voucher
bandwagon then it spoils the effect - basically it seems
like all they want to do is shirk paying taxes

I would sure support vouchers for homeschoolers, but never for religious based
schools. I think that they are taking a load off the public (stressed)
education system in many cases and incurring many expenses (not to mention,
being un-empolyed). Their efforts are for the good of society in the long run.
Of couse they took it upon themselves, but the result will be the same. Why
do childless people have to pay the same property taxes and get no exemptions?
Because we all have an interest in the success of youth. A voucher to offest
those costs and assist that success would be a good investment. "Shirk paying
taxes"??? Jim, you are way off on this one ).
Greg Sefton