Doctor D.

Default Car air-conditioning smells

I had a friend who had this with a Vauxhall and they never cured it !!

I have always left the airconditioning on, winter and summer. It
de-humidifies as well as cooling which is helpful in winter.

The down side is you do have to learn how to use it . Invariably if a
female member of the family borrows my car, when I get it back, as
well as having no petrol, the airconditioning will have been turned
off.

I once did a winter journey with a colleague, in her car, of about 120
miles. For the first 15-20 minutes the heater was on full blast. Then
it was turned off completely and we suffered cold and condensation for
the rest of the journey.

LOL!

I thought it was only me that had observed this from the fairer sex.
The upshot is wiping the windscreen and side window with a duster or the
palm of the hand - lovely when it dries!