Posted to rec.woodworking
Derek - J Derek - J is offline

Default Canadian online store for quality wood finishing products / Tutor

I am trying to locate an online store based in Canada, an online store
that would ship to Canada, or local store around the Hamilton, Ontario
Area that sells high end, quality wood staining and finishing products.
Any help with that matter will be much appreciated.

I am also looking for a "tutor" around the Hamilton, ON area. I am
doing some cabinetry work using maple, and I would like a professional
to show me (paid of course) how to stain and finish maple dark without
blotches etc... . You can e-mail me at
(remove nospam from e-mail address).

Thanks to any answers to my questions.