Lewis Hartswick

Default the Home Schooled was Clark is correct

Larry Jaques wrote:

Public school teachers really aren't required to know actual subjects.
They concentrate in "education" theory and union dues. That might
explain a lot.

They do too teach. They teach diversity, self-esteem,
political correctness, and a whole lot of other very
necessary things to thekids who can't find the USA on
a map by the 8th grade...

http://diversify.com

My wife substitutes all over the city and I have been volunteering
at a high school for several years, eating lunch with a group of
teachers and I tell you it's AMAZING how little the teachers seem
to know of so many subjects. No wonder the kids can't find the USA on
a map or do the simplest arithmetic. :-(
...lew...