Posted to uk.d-i-y
Robbo Robbo is offline

Default Wireless CCTV recommendation please

"Great Scot" wrote in message
I want to mount a wireless cctv camera 4-6m up a pole to view our drive.
The receiver will be 30m distant with line of sight and but a window for
the signal to pass through. This would be connected to a pc.
Camera does not need to be covert, indeed I would prefer it not to be.
Cabling, whilst possible, is impractible. There is an existing power
supply to the pole, so battery power is not required or wanted. The area
is very well floodlit and extra ilumination should not be required.
I'm looking for a decent quality setup that will record faces and
registration plates that are recognisable.

Any recommendations please?

EBAY!