Ed Huntress

Default Clark is correct

"Excitable Boy" wrote in message
m...
"Ed Huntress" wrote in message

. net...

You ought to spend some time at board of ed. meetings, in towns where

the
right-wing element is particularly vociferous. The air smells like

burning
brimstone. g Around eight years ago I got an education in this when I
visited other towns' Bd of Ed meetings to make a report to my town's Bd

of
Ed. Mama mia. Some of those people are unbelievable. They want the

cheapest
education the state will let them get away with, and they'll tear the

throat
out of anybody who tries to stop them. g

Another small factor generally overlooked by the "education
is worse than ever, teachers are useless, blablabla" crowd -
one of the MAJOR problems with public education is the amount
of power local buffoons have over what is taught. Just think -
Gunner could run for the local school board and probably be
elected shiver.

Ah...I think he once was a member of his local school board. g

Ed Huntress