Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default James Died?

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

The only quirk I've found in the iPod is that it was apparently designed
for earbud-type reproduction--no bass. So the iPod is heavy on bass and
when I run it through my home stereo I need to dial way back on bass and
way up on treble.

Menu|Settings|EQ ... turn it to OFF and see if you still have the problem.
Of the 6 iPods we've had, none of them have exhibited the problem you
mention.

BTW, do hardwire it to your truck stereo and don't fall for the FM xmitter,
or you will be missing the bass, sorely!

My truck stereo has a stereo aux input ... wouldn't leave home without it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 1/06/07