Posted to uk.d-i-y
John E John E is offline

Default Best tool for undercutting door frame?

John E wrote:
I have some hardwood flooring to lay, and this will involve
undercutting 8 door frames. I'm looking for the best tool for the job.

Any and all suggestions gratefully received...

Thanks to all. I have now ordered a Fein Multimaster with a segmented
depressed blade. I decided that this would be the most versatile tool, given
that I will certainly use it for many other projects in addition to the
immediate one of cutting the door frames. This has been most useful. Thanks
again.

--

John