Posted to alt.home.repair
BuilderTown BuilderTown is offline

Default Do Contractor's need Web Sites?

Hello,

I have created this post because I need some questions answered by
Contractors. I am actually a web designer, but many of my friends and
family are builders. They ask me for web sites and I noticed they all
ask for the same things (i.e. Home Page, About Us, Services, Contact,
Photo Gallery).

My question is: Do Contractors really need web sites?

The reason I'm asking is because I am in the process of creating a web
tool to make it as easy to create a web page as it is to write an
email. This way it will be a lot cheaper and easier to have a web site
and manage it.

I am hoping people will be willing to give me some feedback on this
idea and take my survey. The survey is 10 quick questions, but I
welcome more of your thoughts! =)

The survey is at: http://www.BuilderTown.com/BobVilagoog_s

If you are willing to give me more info or have any questions, please
email me at:

Sincere Regards,

Ray

Ray Hayward