Posted to alt.home.repair
JerryC JerryC is offline

Default Plaster Walls?

Hmmm, good question. I think we'll just paint with some wallpaper border
at the top. That's what my wife has done in the past. Also the shower
will be a fiberglass sectional one so i can get it into the room without
ripping any walls out.

I'm confused between cement board, drywall, and greenboard so if anyone
could comment on those choices, thanks. Pretty sure we're going to rip
the plaster out now, so that's the next decision i guess.

In article PpPoh.2588$Br.5@trndny08, says...

"JerryC" wrote in message
.net...

I'm
wondering if i should strip the plaster off all walls and go with cement
board or drywall. Any suggestions?

What do you plan to finish the walls with?