Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Paint Peeling

clipped

As far as the wall that has the problem... here is a pictu

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-10/1090906/wall.jpg

This was taken last year after hurricane Wilma damaged my roof. But as you
can see the wall on the left side, where is stops above the roof. The tip
of the wall is the same, stucco concrete. I had him cleaned off the top,
patches a couple of small dents and holes with the vinyl patches, sanded and
prime/paint like the rest of the wall.

MC

Ohhhh, dear. The problem may be your wall. Seems there should be some
kind of cap on the top of the wall to keep rain out. With water going
inside the wall, it could cause the paint to peel. Your contractor
should have picked up on that, unless he never climbed up high enough to
see the top of it.

CB always has some moisture in it, but it seems that an open top would
allow much more than normal to saturare the block. A little sunlight on
it warms it, expands, makes blisters.