Posted to alt.home.repair
Fpbear II Fpbear II is offline

Default 134 Volts from Outlet

What if the main panel ground wire was reversed with the main panel neutral
wire at the subpanel? Would this cause the voltage behavior?

I noticed that the ground wire from the main panel is black (not green),
while the neutral wire is white. Could this have thrown off the installer?

"CJT" wrote in message

It looks to me like the grounding isn't adequate. Make sure the ground
wire connections in the subpanel and main panel are good and tight.
Also check voltages at the subpanel and main panel.