Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Battery Operated Sump Pumps

On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 18:02:12 -0600, (m Ransley)
wrote:

Water powered are 10x better, Batteries dont last.
www.basepump.com

I looked at this one and am considering it.

Too late when I saw it, but someone was selling a used basepump. He
said he bought a backup generator and didnt' need it anymore. Does
that sound reasonable to you? A back up generator can break too. Why
not leave the basepump in place. Once it's installed it takes no
maintenance and probably no space.

www.zoeler.com

I found this page, but it seemed like just a portal. At any rate, I
couldn't find the water powered pump you meant.