Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer

A friend once told me about the time the military was shipping him
cross country from one station to another. They wouldn't pay to ship
his girlfriend's stuff or pay her airfare, so he talked them into
giving him the money that they would have paid for shipping his stuff
and his travel expenses. He was going to drive his car and they were
going to give him mileage.

He took the money, rented a big Ryder truck, loaded a bunch of stuff
into his car and drove it into the truck. They then packed all the rest
of their stuff around the car and drove the truck cross country.

mm wrote:
On 8 Jan 2007 16:02:19 -0800, "Tater" wrote:

mm wrote:
Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer?

NO!

RENT!

One can't rent a really small trailer, and I can't pull any trailer
much bigger than this, because I have no frame. My car doesn't have a
frame either.