Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Do I want a trailer jack for my little trailer

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007 20:07:03 -0500, "Colbyt"
wrote:

The tire depends on how far from home you will be. Well maybe in your case.
For the trip you are making consider the model with the larger 12-14" tires.
Those little guys are fine for local hauls.

I have the smaller version of the same trailer. I have hauled 1180 pounds
of rock and dirt to the landfill. Mine is now about 6 years old, abused a
few times per year and going strong.

Good to hear.

You won't need the trailer jack when it is empty and if you move it about
when loaded and on the jack, the tongue will twist. BTDT (been there done
that).

You and lawrence, I think.