Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Question for Todd H

"cathy jean" writes:

Hi Todd

I just checked and there is a Kotts Koatings dealer in my area.

Can you advise how long you have had your refinishing done? (The one
thing that I did find on this forum in regards to this issue is where
so many people seem to have had their bathtubs peel later.) I guess I
should add that even though this tub is in a guest bathroom, it does
get used every day.

Hi Cathy,

I sold that house, but before getting the job done, I checked the
references of the individual, all seemed to be actual people and not
designated shills. One was an apartment owner who'd used the process
in several buildings, and the refinish jobs on the tile had lasted 7
years at that point. Bathtubs I believe are easier to refinish than
tile, for whatever reason.

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/