Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default Toolcase prototype finished

Sun, Jan 7, 2007, 12:26am (EST-3) (RayV) doth
posteth:
A while back I had posted about and idea I was trying to come up with
for a portable toolcase. Well I finished the prototype a few weeks ago
and finally got around to posting the pictures he
http://home.comcast.net/~nunyabiznas/Index.html
I'd like to hear your comments good, bad or ugly about this project.

Portable? I guess that would depend on your definition of
portable. Once it's loaded with tools, I'd say, for realistic
portability you'd beasically have to have two people to move it, mount
it on a coaster wagon, or use a dolly. Minor considerations.

Comments? Ya done good.

JOAT
To listen is an effort, and just to hear is no merit. A duck hears
also.
- Igor Stravinsky