Posted to rec.woodworking
bent bent is offline

Default Craftsman Compucarver Machine

I spent 1 yr. in university engineering, then two at a college with honors
to get a licence to use AutoCAD and MasterCAM. Think they're using Pro/E at
that top C now. I wasted my time, but I understood everything you said, and
could definetely pick it up. I bet you're scratching your head as to what
to do if you get sick! Pretty deep waters, and deep pockets needed. a few
simple leasons in AutoCAD is one thing (well worth it if you can get it),
but it is out of hand. If you need people you could try one of those small
independant schools. I went there. They have social assistance people, and
workers' comp, insurance, etc. And new to Canadas. Not many places, but
everyone was already proficient w/ Pro/E