Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Outside antenna rotator question...

wrote:
Which is why you call them from a payphone if you want information.
Better yet, dont call them. I have yet to meet any of them who are
honest or reasonably priced. The dish network is one of the worst.

dish has between 12 to 14 million subscribers, apparently you are in a
minority

I think that response similar to the one I got at W-M last summer --
was in need of a gallon of paint to finish up and didn't want to wait
for the Sherwin-Williams store Monday and was using a straight white
and in a location that a very slight difference wouldn't be noticeable
so held my nose and went there---anyway, asked the guy the "This any
good?" question and the answer was "They sell a whole lot of it."
Told him that was the answer to a completely different question.