Posted to alt.home.repair,pdaxs.services.plumbing,alt.building.construction
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Retrieving screwdriver from toilet drain pipe?

On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 14:48:24 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

:"Dan_Musicant" wrote in message
.. .
: On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 21:40:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
: wrote:
:
: wrote in message
: roups.com...
: :I BELIEVE some plumbers have a camera for inspecting sewer lines with a
: : claw to grab foreign objects..... might call around.
: :
: : have you considered a bulldozer? level home and start over
: :
: : i am sorry this stiory is priceless and after today i needed a good
: : laugh
: :
: :
: :Bulldozers are for babies. Douse the place with gasoline and break out
: the
: :hot dogs.
:
: Oh, gee, now you're bringing back memories of Goodfellas and Office
: Space (pyromaniacal episodes in those flicks).
:
:
:Only marginally related, but if you haven't seen the movie "Snatch", go rent
:it. Amazing. You'll thank me.

I own it on DVD. Only watched it once, though, over two years ago. Have
to rewatch it. Snazzy British comic action thriller with very snappy
dialogue is my recollection. Very impressive.