Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Followup Question on Water Filter Cartridge Replacement

"Dimitrios Paskoudniakis" wrote in message

Any insight as to what type of filter cartridge I have, and where to go to
find a replacement?

I don't have a clue, but I know what I'd do. Instead of playing around
trying to find a replacement, replace the entire setup and in the future use
a standard sized cartridge available at any home supply, plumbing, or
hardware store. The cartridge should be replaced every 1 to 3 months
depending on the particular problem.