Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:20:38 -0700, Gary wrote:

Jeff Lowe wrote:

Mike: It would seem you have a severe reading comprehension problem.

Yes, he certainly does.

You
made the statement that Gary was seduced by a priest and molested. You made
this as a statement of fact.

Do you know this to be true?

He knows this is NOT true.

I'm sorry Gary.. I thought you had confessed several months ago that
you were seduced by a priest as a teenager and were bitter as a
result..

You thought you thought? Hmmm, seems we have a serious problem
here... Middle eastern fundies don't think, that aint allowed by your
souperstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)