Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default found in the 1-quid bin

Weatherlawyer wrote:
Swiss Tony wrote:
Did it come with any 'how to' instructions? Useless without.

Good guide here; http://www.lysator.liu.se/mit-guide/mit-guide.html

The main website is knackered, scroll to the bottom and download the
pdf file

Where or how do you manage to get hold of sites like these?

I look for them deliberately, so I can annoy people - obviously.

Do you go out of your way to find sites that are crap or don't work?

I spend about 30 hours a week specifically looking for web sites that don't
work. Everybody needs a hobby and I don't get out much.

Or is there a special series online for eccentrics that like looking at
400 messages?

You got me there. I have no idea what you are talking about.

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman