Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Chapman David Chapman is offline

Default [?] Looking for a Waste pipe 'diverter'.

Hi,

I'm hoping that someone in this NG can help me.

I'm looking for a 'two-way diverter tap' that I can put in the outside
2" plastic pipe that carries waste water from our bath and washbasin to
the outside drain. I'd like to be able to rearrange the pipework so that
I can divert waste water into a close-by water-butt until it is full,
then be able to 'switch' the outlet back so that any further waste water
goes down the drain as it did originally.

Does such a 'diverter-tap' exist and, if so, where can I get one?

TIA - Dave.

David C.Chapman - Chartered Engineer. FIEE. )
CHAPMAN ASSOCIATES is a Consultancy offering practical expertise and
design skills in the fields of counter-surveillance, electronic protection
and security. Visit our Web site at http://www.minda.co.uk