Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Fawthrop Dave Fawthrop is offline

Default Getting a new boiler fitted (quickly)?

On 5 Jan 2007 12:10:44 -0800, "David Pashley"
wrote:

|Your assumptions about my age and child-rearing experience are 100%
|wrong, as it happens. Anyway, it's the lack of HW that's the main
|problem, and I doubt any of us are ancient enough to predate that
|amenity.

We evacuated ourselves away from Hull and the wartime bombing into an old
cottage without running Domestic Hot Water and lived there till 1951ish, We
had to light the kitchen fire and use an old tin bath in front of the fire.