Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mCassidy mCassidy is offline

Default Problem with Samsung TV

No, I'm cool with that. I read up a bit on monitors and death when I
was building my arcade machine.. not something I want to chance.

I am just wondering a range that fixing the power supply might cost.

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:32:39 -0800, mCassidy Has Frothed:

I appreciate the response.
Is the power supply an expensive fix?
I am ok with calling in a tech.. I like self-repair but I like life
even more.

There are step by step methods us techs use to diagnose. Some have been
garnered over years of experience. I use the flow chart method of "if this
is ok then check this, if that's ok then check this, if not, go here"
I understand and support your want for self repair but ventures like this
rarely turn out favorable. And I don't support a novice poking around
inside a set that has the real life potential to harm or kill you. If you
like self repair, take some schooling on it. Don't try to learn with
hazards that all sets have.

COOSN-266-06-25794