Posted to sci.electronics.repair
mCassidy mCassidy is offline

Default Problem with Samsung TV

I appreciate the response.
Is the power supply an expensive fix?
I am ok with calling in a tech.. I like self-repair but I like life
even more.

Meat Plow wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 19:03:01 -0800, mCassidy Has Frothed:

Subject: Problem with Samsung TV
From: "mCassidy"
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.repair
Date: 5 Jan 2007 19:03:01 -0800

TV sets = little to none.

Not too bad with electronics to an extent. Building computers and home
wiring, etc...

II am heartened to hear that it is possibly not the tube..

I'll assume it's a power supply problem. Several ways the unexperienced
tinker can suffer injury or even death. Your candid reply stating you have
little to no experience in repairing tv sets can edict the only response I
have and that is to get the set to a qualified tech. Sorry if that isn't
the answer you sought.

COOSN-266-06-25794