Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
John John is offline

Default Authentic Reproduction 18th Century Wood Lathe

Yes, Winterthur is on my short list, it's just hard to get an exact idea
of their collection from their website. The Dominy shop is iconic and
perhaps for that reason everybody knows about it but few know exactly
what's in it. I will consult that book just the same.

Thanks,

J.

Test Tickle wrote:
I believe the Dominy shop at the Winterthur Museum has such a lathe.
I'm not sure you'll find anything online, but the book "With Hammer in
Hand" is an incredibly detailed account of the people and shop, and it
should be of help.

tt