Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Troubling fuse problem

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:37:08 -0500, dgk wrote:

I want to ask dgk if you and dpb are brothers?

mm

Must be different fathers though.

I just read through a thread on replacing fuses with circuit breakers
and the answer was, no, not unless something is wrong. So I'll have an

I agree. The problem with fuses is that each one costs money, but for
every thousand dollars it costs to change from a fuse box to a circuit
breaker box, you could buy more than 1000 fuses. It might take 500
years to use 1000 fuses.

electrician just take a look at it and replace it if something is
wrong.