Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] joseph.golaine@gmail.com is offline

Default Craftsman Compucarver Machine

I have not seen the Compucarver in the flesh. It strikes me however, a
woodworker could buy a lot more useful tools for $1.900. Unless one has
a dedicated use for such a machine I suspect it will land up in a dark
corner of the shop accumulating a good coat of dust.
Joe G
Elliott wrote:
Anyone have one? or used one. I am seeing it advertised on TV, but they
are not in Sear's stores locally. Priced at $1900 and
special order.
Appreciate any views or information on this machine.
Photos of carvings done look very ornate and are computer composed and
driven.
Thanks, Glenn