Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Eager Bob Eager is offline

Default Is Cabling up for Networking or Phone Systems Still Justified?

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 20:18:13 UTC, David Hansen
wrote:

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:19:25 +0000 someone who may be tony sayer
wrote this:-

And Yes we do have a wireless access point for visitors!....

Their laptops presumably have little sockets, into which network
cables can be plugged.

Personally, a visitor can use the little sockets I have provided in
the bedrooms or living room. There are no little sockets in the
kitchen for anything, as that is for cooking in rather than playing
with toys and the amount of mess while cooking means that this is a
service to them:-)

Oh, we do have a socket under the breakfast bar. Just in case one day we
get an IPv6 Internet enabled toaster...

http://www.diybanter.com