Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default Aqualisa 605 shower mixer - removing control knob

hi

I have a 9 year old aqualisa shower mixer which has started to leak
very badly around the control knob all of a sudden today.

Reading previous threads here suggest the cartridge has probably failed
and I simply need to replace it.

http://www.shower-spares.co.uk/aqual...05_and_405.htm

But I am unable to remove the control knob (item 12 in above URL). I
did read there may be a retaining screw behind the Aqualisa badge but
I've been equally unsuccessful in prising off the badge and the above
diagram doesn't suggest there is even a screw behind the badge.

Can anyone confirm whether or not there is a retaining screw behind the
badge, or am I wasting my time trying to prise the badge off on this
particular model?

thanks in advance

bill