Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default OT Electrical Conundrum

In article . com, "Joe" wrote:

This the most significant post in this thread. Good electrical
workmanship requires receptacles in series to be pigtailed.

No argument there...

Most building codes require it.

... but I'll give you one here. I'm pretty close to 100% certain that (a) the
National Electrical Code requires no such thing, and (b) even the thirty-nine
cent made-in-Mexico receptacles at Home Depot are UL-listed (and therefore
Code-approved) for feed-through connections.

If you have information to the contrary, I'd like to see it.

--
Regards,