Barry S.

Default Quick Couplers (Pneumatic)

I was in Harbor Freight today and they were having some sort of huge
sale as it the line was so long I refused to stand in it. But they
had a couple of displays of quick couplers for air tools. I grabbed
a male and female and tried to stick them together. Wouldn't go.
Noticed they had a couple of different sized on the male side, but the
female side of the connection appeared to be the same size.

How does this work? I thought there was only one size for quick
connects. Are their multiple sizes and are some compatible with each
other?

Note: To reply, replace the word 'spam' embedded in return address with 'mail'.
N38.6 W121.4