Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default remodel without a truck?

mm wrote:
On 4 Jan 2007 14:57:51 -0800, "
wrote:

Or buy a convertible. I can get a 4x8' sheet of plywood in floor of
the back seat of my LeBaron with just a little bend.

that's hilarious.

When I had a full-size convertible, a '65 and then a '67 Pontiac
Catalina, I could carry a whole room of furniture in the back seat and
on the trunk. Went 3 feet above my head when I was driving.

And twice I put a double bed mattress on the trunk and moved a spinet
piano. They should be moved while upright but I only drove about
10mph on the bumps and 25 on the flat spots.

I'm seriously considering the purchase of a '64 Studebaker Wagonaire as
a beater car. That's the car that originated the sliding roof recently
re-introduced by GM on the Trailblazer.

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.