Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default Hot Water Heater Let Loose on New Years Day

On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 23:09:05 -0600, DK wrote:

Speaking of which, I just changed home owner insurance and found that
I could exclude coverage for such a castrophe and it would save me
over $400 annual premiums on a $1300 policy.

I need to change my insurance too. What exactly did you exclude from
coverage?

Your premium went down to 900 from 1300 dollars?

On 1 Jan 2007 06:45:03 -0800, "DrDad" wrote:

The electric hot water heater decided to give up the ghost some time
last night. It's an 80 gal electric model. I'm located in Exton, PA
(west of Philadelphia). Anybody got a guess at what might be a fair
price to have someone come out to replace it today? How much less
would it be if I were to wait until tomorrow and shop around?

Thanks,
DrDad