Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Clark Magnuson wrote:

The trick is getting as much free will as possible.

"The trick"?

Often those who look to God get more.

LOL... Thanks, a good laugh is ALWAYS appreciated...

My mind, sex drive, tired feet, and emotions vote on everything.
Fear of God gives my mind a working majority.

You fear your imaginary friend?

A society that teaches evolution as fact will breed a generation of
atheists that will destroy the society. It is Darwinian.

A society that teaches the endless lies, bigotry & oppression of
middle eastern christian superstitions as fact will breed another
generation of murdering fundamentalist terrorist jackals that will
destroy the society. It is Talibanian.

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)