Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:15:44 -0700, Gary wrote:

Take your middle eastern
fundamentalism back to the middle east... We don't need your ignorant
middle eastern superstitions...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" FAG)

Tried, Convicted, Condemned by Jeff Lowe for libel:
Libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt

Wrong Fundie Boy Mike... Look closely at the definition... See
that word in the "unjustly"? You DO spew manipulative ignorant
middle eastern christian souperstitions... You ARE a manipulative
ignorant middle eastern fundamentalist... You DO try to force YOUR
ignorant middle eastern superstitions on other people... In fact,
your Talibanish attempts at forcing your ignorant middle eastern
superstitions on other people is the ONLY reason I even replied to one
of your posts... DUH, Fundie Cruz Mike! Go sit in a closet with your
ignorant middle eastern imaginary friends...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)