Gary

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

Santa Cruz Mike wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:27 GMT, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

Mike: It would seem you have a severe reading comprehension problem. You
made the statement that Gary was seduced by a priest and molested. You made
this as a statement of fact. Do you know this to be true? I suspect that you
have no knowledge and in fact created this out of the whole cloth in an
attempt to disparage him.
BTW, Does the phrase "Thou shall not bear false witness" have any meaning
for you? It is a lot easier to talk the talk than it is to walk the walk,
isn't it?

I think Gary admitted that in the past...

Wrong. You've made that accusation before and you were told it is
a pure fabrication of your ignorant middle eastern souperstitious
fundie scrambled brain...

was I mistaken?

Not "mistaken", just lying. Common practice for you manipulative
ignorant middle eastern christian souperstition cult members...

Did I say that after or before Gary went on another one of his
tirades?

Who's "tirade"? LOL... Mr. Fundie Meltdown the Tirade king...
Toward how many people or groups of people have you shown pure middle
eastern souperstitious bigotry?

Are you one of Gary's sheeple?

I don't have any sheeple. Nobody follows me, but when someone
tries I tell them to think for themselves, as I've done here many
times. You OTOH are pure superstitious SHEEPLE, you follow a bunch of
dead middle eastern camp fire story plagiarizers. Fine for you but
you have no right to force your ignorance on ANYONE else...

God your friend when you need his words

Who's words? Got foorp? Guess what Souperstitious Fundie Boy!
Those are the words of a handful of extremely IGNORANT dead
manipulative superstitious middle eastern camp fire story
plagiarizers...

Gary & Harvey (the one & only "TRUE" GOD)