Posted to uk.d-i-y
Stephen Howard Stephen Howard is offline

Default Teflon woven teflon matting

On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 21:17:57 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Stephen Howard
writes
On Thu, 04 Jan 2007 01:30:24 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Stephen Howard
writes
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 23:48:49 GMT, raden wrote:

snip

Well between that and the asbestos dust and solder fumes and everything
else

... am I actually still alive,

or just a figment of the collective imagination of uk.d-i-y ?

I know what you mean...I quite enjoy a ciggy after a fry-up.

Ah yes - I forgot the 50 a day until last September

50 fry ups a day! You rock!!

Statistically I was dead eight years before I was born...

Nothing beats the smell of Teflon in the morning...

I was tempted ... but resisted that one

Go on, you know you want to!

Regards,

http://www.shwoodwind.co.uk