Posted to uk.d-i-y
Harry Bloomfield Harry Bloomfield is offline

Default Photocell Switches

Thomarse presented the following explanation :
Hi,

I have an outside light I am going to install on my patio. I am hoping
to wire in a photocell switch to it so that it comes on automatically
at night. Could anyone tell me where the cheapest place I could buy one
would be and also is there anything I should watch out for, its a
standard 240v exterior light.

One I have seen is here
http://www.toolstation.com/search.ht...hstr=photocell (second one
down) - any good?

Cheers

Tom

That is about the usual cost, but you could pick one up over the
counter at any electrical wholesaler - City Electrical, N&E etc.. Look
in the yellow pages under Electrical Wholesalers.

--

Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)