Posted to alt.home.repair
Todd H. Todd H. is offline

Default Would this hand vaccum be sutiable to vacuum my car?

"Amanda" writes:

Todd H. wrote:
I've yet to see any hand vac that's terribly useful for the car,
honestly.

I tend to avoid tinyurl's due to the security ramifications of them,

Curious about how that works.

You're essentially clicking on an unknown link, with no way of
predicting where you'll be going, and if there'll be a 0day exploit
against your web browser waiting on the other other end, in the worst
case, and no way of knowing if you'll be headed to a shock site
that's inappropriate to whatever working environment you find yourself
in presently. The verb "tubgirl'd" has been invented to describe
the misuse of a redirection link like that.

I have a canister; just hevay to take it out to the gragae, etc. and
hence don't vacuum often enough.

What is a shopvac?

A brand of heavy duty wet/dry canister vacuums that tends to live in
the garage, comes in all shapes and sizes:
http://www.shopvac.com/

--
Todd H.
http://www.toddh.net/