Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction,pdaxs.services.plumbing
Gary KW4Z Gary  KW4Z is offline

Default Tankless Hot Water Heaters

My plans are to specify a (Gas) Tankless Hot Water Heater in our new home
for my wife and myself. I'm thinking about actualy including two of them,
one for bathrooms and one for Kitchen and Laundry demands but not sure on
the total number to have yet.

I've looked at Takagi, Rinnai, Noritz, Paloma, Bosch, and Rheem. Like
everything else most familiarity with Tankless hot water heaters comes from
advertisements on the radio and TV and of those Rinnai seems to put the most
money in that area.

Of you who have a tankless hot water heater which ones are the most trouble
free and which would you recommend? Thanks, in advance, for your help and
input.