Santa Cruz Mike

Default OT- I thought Bush on imigration was evil?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:01:27 GMT, "Jeff Lowe"
wrote:

"Santa Cruz Mike" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 14:07:36 -0700, Gary wrote:

Poor lil Fundie Cruz Mike... Still suffering from your life long
fundie meltdown...

Tried, Convicted, Condemend by Jeff Lowe for libel:
2 a : a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that
conveys an unjustly unfavorable impression b (1) : a statement or
representation published without just cause and tending to expose
another to public contempt

Mike: It would seem you have a severe reading comprehension problem. You
made the statement that Gary was seduced by a priest and molested. You made
this as a statement of fact. Do you know this to be true? I suspect that you
have no knowledge and in fact created this out of the whole cloth in an
attempt to disparage him.
BTW, Does the phrase "Thou shall not bear false witness" have any meaning
for you? It is a lot easier to talk the talk than it is to walk the walk,
isn't it?

I think Gary admitted that in the past... was I mistaken?

Did I say that after or before Gary went on another one of his
tirades? Are you one of Gary's sheeple? You sheeple are all the
same.. never thinking on your own... are you now attmepting to
slander or libel me in front of this goupd with you "bible Thumper"
quotes... God your friend when you need his words to insult and
condemn or attack others... Jeff Sheeple... stealer of words in
times of convience...

Later,
Mike

Tried, Convicted, Condemned by Jeff Lowe for libel:
Libel: a written or oral defamatory statement or representation that