Posted to rec.woodworking
George George is offline

Default Clamps - 40"+ sized clamps

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
et...
On a 5 or 6 foot clamp while you're holding the other end on a large case?
That's what I'm talking about. Of course I can spin the end of a 2-3 foot
clamp. G

Was making some 1/2" thick panels yesterday with the Besseys when I realized
that I was not reaching for supports to lift the centerline of the glueup to
the center of the tightening screw to avoid pinching and bowing. What a
nice feeling, though I still clamp alternate sides more or less out of habit
from years of pipe clamps.

Having purchased one of the Norm-style glue rollers a couple projects ago, I
noticed I now have glue all over the bars. Any easy remedies out there for
removing Titebond? The bottle is going back to the shelf to stay, I fear.