Posted to alt.home.repair
buffalobill buffalobill is offline

Default Would this hand vaccum be sutiable to vacuum my car?

save money just borrow one from a friend. these items are too gimmicky
and small. you use them a couple of times and then ignore them.
[similarly, it was a happy day here when a friend borrowed a hand
steamer from us; it was just wasting space after a couple of
inefficient uses.]
i know you will have more efficient cleaning done at a coin operated
carwash vacuum cleaner and you don't have to store it. it's the same
answer as which vacuum style upright rug shampooer with a tiny one
gallon capacity should one buy. none, just rent or borrow and get
owning it out of your system.
if you still want one, i generally like the extensive reviews found at:
www.epinions.com

Amanda wrote:
I need a lightweight but good vacuum cleaner, not cordless handheld,
for my car.

Would the one below work?
1. At Linen N Things and I have $20 coupon.
http://tinyurl.com/y7rk8l
Shark„˘ Super Clean Air Turbo Hand Vacuum

NOTE: I can't tell wheher this is bagged or bagless; I don't really
care if it is bagless cus I am using for car.

Shark„˘ Super Vacuum Clean Air Turbo Hand Vacuum with Self Cleaning
Duster and Turbo Brush Kit #1 most powerful hand vac, plus 40% quieter
than competitors.Easily converts to a hand or stick vac with super
power and True HEPA filtration. Self cleaning duster gently glides and
cleans over any surface while it's unique patented design allows dust
to be immediately removed and sucked into the hand vac.
TapClean„˘Rinsable HEPA filter traps 99.97% of air impurities as small
as 0.3 microns. Intelli-Sense„˘ Filter Monitor electronically senses
when filter needs to be cleaned or replaced. Tools included: hose for
extended reach, dusting brush, crevice tool, upholstery/pet hair
attachment, and shoulder strap, 3 extension tubes and air-driven turbo
floor brush for easy floor cleaning. 1000W
--------------------------------

2. Is this one better?
http://tinyurl.com/ymo5jd
Euro-Pro Shark EP238 Canister Vacuum
Retractable - Bagged - Available in: Green - Hepa Filtration

Super powerful light weight canister featuring 50% more suction power
than a full size canister or upright, but now available in a small
lightweight portable size with convenient carrying handle.Powerful 1200
watt motor can lift TWO-16 Lb. bowling balls at the Same Time! Includes
true Hepa filtration to insure clean air is released back into the room

3.
http://tinyurl.com/soamx
Shark CV242 Stainless Canister Vacuum Cleaner by Euro Pro
(bagged)

4. Anything else that I should consider?